Bad part about your boyfriend working all day and then you coming over….
He falls asleep after discussing about getting food, so that means my stomach is still empty :P
“Could a tornado like the one in Oklahoma hit Chicago?”
“The answer is yes.”
THANKS NBC NEWS FOR MAKING ME MORE PARANOID ABOUT SUMMER STORMS.
The clothes i decided to bring to my boyfriends for the weekend is so diverse in colors :P #justkidding #navyblueandgrey4life #personal
hi im anna and i dont know how to go to bed properly.
so, i was on my art tumblr…and i saw one of my posts had a few notes, so i got excited and looked in hopes that it was something awesome.
some girl flipped out about “gypsy styled portrait tattoos” because of my doodle was inspired off of those. she was offended because she’s Romani.
I labeled my doodle as “gypsy doodle” (forgetting some romany people take it offensively. not all, i’ve read about romany people who don’t find it offensive at all.)
anyhoo, i think the part that irked me the most was the amount of shit she was talking about my doodle and how i must not know anything.
i went on her page to leave a message apologizing (idk why, i just get offensive over my art) and i just see her and her friend reblogging other peoples’ posts (not necessarily just gypsy things) and talking shit and yelling at people. they were so mean, so i didn’t leave any message or i would’ve started a feud and whatnot.
but yeah that’s my rant of the day.
# rant # ughhhh # this better not offend anyone else # i'll just block you # i hate internet fighting # i've unfollowed so many people because of it # but ohhhh nooooo little white american girl knows absolutely nothing # ughhhhhh # please don't make things worst # personal
I cooked something from scratch today, just so the world knows. Its a shocker, i know. #mmmmm #ihaveacheddarbroccoliaddiction #forrreallll #personal #itsbetterthanitlooks
- sticky outside.
- there was a cockroach in our apartment (but roommate’s manfriend killed it. whew. BUT WHAT IF THERES MORE)
- the sun
- melting makeup faces
- when you’re too hot, you can’t go past being naked, but when you’re too cold, you can just add layers.
- going from a cold comfortable inside to the hot outside
- more bugs
- especially mosquitos
- i hate it as soon as it goes past 73 degrees.
- more sweating
- and more bugs
- being paranoid about bugs being in our apartment.
- GIANT ANTS THAT BITE.
- my skin breaking out like i just hit puberty. (FORREAL. ugh.)
- i get sick more often.
- my asthmar acts up.
- i get heat sickness very easily.
- uncomfortable sleeping.
- BEING SWEATY
- AND SOME MORE BUGS.
- …and the list probably goes on….
things that could make summer slightly better:
- no bugs.
- for me to acquire my mom’s non-sweating genes.
- a job.
- friends that hang out with me.
- access to a pool 24/7.
- access to the beach 24/7 w/out a cta pass.
- not getting sun burn, but a tan.
- more money.
- maybe even another job.
- A FUCKING VACATION.
- PLEASE. TAKE ME ON A VACATION.
- I BEG OF YOUUUU. I NEED IT.
my roommate and her manfriend are feeding me.
they’re good people.
you’re a good people if you feed me.
i heard them whispering in the kitchen earlier “well she doesn’t like fish, we can offer her any of the side dishes, maybe even a salad” and i’m just sitting here laughing. hahaha.